Our ministry focus is on
- Worshiping and glorifying God.
We do this by praising Him, trusting Him, and obeying Him. That means that prayer – which is how we communicate with God – undergirds everything we do.
- Sharing the good news of God’s love and the salvation He offers.
This ministry of evangelism is carried out by our members and friends in their day-to-day lives; preached from the pulpit each Sunday; and shared on this web site (for example, the A Relationship with God? page and sub-pages).
- Discipling people as they follow Him.
- Praying for healing and sharing steps of healing to take for people, relationships, churches, and wounded history.
- Seeking revival personally, corporately, and for our region.
We foster this in many ways including through personal and corporate repentance; weekly prayer meetings; embracing people and churches from other denominations and Christian traditions and actively seeking to heal divisions, pray together, and work together.