There are a number of different ways to give to our ministry, if you are led to do so. All donations – whether of time, talent, or treasure – help us in carrying out the ministry to which God has called us, and expanding His Kingdom here on earth. This page lists ways to help, and you can contact us for further information.
- Pray – this is the number 1 way you can support us
- Donate Funds
- Donate Expertise, Services, or Resources
The church is happy to provide written acknowledgment for all types of donations (expertise, services, resources, and funds). Receipts for gifts of funds are generally issued at the beginning of the year for the prior tax year. Acknowledgment of in-kind gifts (such as expertise, services, and resources) are typically made closer to the time of donation.
If you do not receive written acknowledgment of your gift in a timely manner, please do not hesitate to contact the church office so that we may remedy the situation!
Note that we cannot provide a dollar value for an in-kind gift, but we may be able to mention the retail amount that your gift to us saved. For further explanation of the law in regard to this, please see, for example, this article (link opens in a new tab).
Most of all we covet your prayers –
- for God’s blessing, guidance, protection, provision, and strength, and for the courage to obey and remain fully reliant on Him.
- for steadfastness in the ministry to which we’re called, including evangelism, healing, peacemaking, reconciliation and caring for others.
- for a special outpouring of God the Holy Spirit to lead us to deeper repentance and fervency in love for Him and the community and to send revival sweeping across Loudon, the surrounding communities, and the nation.
And if it happens that you can make it to one of our prayer meetings sometime, visitors – whether from other churches or the community or just passing through – are always welcome!
We, too, try to visit other prayer meetings on occasion. Feel free to contact us and let us know of other prayer meetings in the area. Let us be united in Christ and praying for and with each other and for the expansion of God’s Kingdom!
Where to begin?
We are currently a very small church; there are opportunities in almost all capacities.
Checks payable to Loudon Congregational Church may be sent to our mailing address:
Loudon Congregational Church
PO Box 7034
Loudon, NH 03307
Please contact the church office for information on donating stocks, mutual funds, etc. or including the church in your will or trust.
Donate Expertise, Services, or Resources
Donations of expertise, services, and resources are considered “in kind” gifts, and are greatly appreciated!