God took on human form a little more than two thousand years ago, lived a sinless life, and died on a cross to set you free.
- Free from the penalty of sin, which is eternal death.
(Sin is disobedience to God – yours and others.)
- Free from addiction.
- Free from the past traumas that haunt you.
- Free from doubt, fear, anxiety, and depression.
- Free from physical illness, injury, and defects.
- Free from mental illness.
This freedom usually doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a process, and the journey doesn’t end in this lifetime. But healing and deliverance from bondages is available. It’s time to stop listening to the lies. To acknowledge your sin, accept God’s forgiveness, and proceed on the path toward freedom.