We agree with the CCCC Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible consisting of the Old and New Testament, to be the only inspired, inerrant, infallible, authoritative Word of God written.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling power and fullness the Christian is enabled to live a godly life in this present evil world.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in Christ.
We also seek to live out the CCCC’s Seven Guiding Values.
- A Culture of Believing Prayer and Intercession
- Healthy Pastors
- Healthy Disciple-making Churches
- Healthy Church Multiplication
- A Community that Lives Out Shared Life & Mission
- A Culture of Peacemaking and Reconciliation
- A Membership Reflective of the Harvest Field’s Diversity