More events and upcoming opportunities can be found on our Calendar and/or listed under Featured Events in the side-bar to the right…
Upcoming Events and Opportunities (2021):
– (Virtual) TARGET PRACTICE: Healthy Conflict Resolution – a Zoom workshop with Dr. Cynthia Fantasia. April 10 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am. FREE. There will be a teaching session with Dr. Cynthia Fantasia and group discussion, with a Q&A at the end. It will be a great way to connect and learn while we’re all social distancing! For more information and to register, visit https://www.bydesignministry.org/event/target-practice/
– (Virtual) Annual Meeting of the New England Congregational Christian Fellowship (NECCF) Saturday, April 24 9:30am – 12:30pm. FREE. We will hear from Dr. Jim Singleton as he talks to us about how to thrive in life ministry during a difficult season where we have been through so much.
Register at https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/l4BR9hI and you will receive the link via email a few days before.
– National Prescription Drug Take Back Day Saturday, April 24. Loudon Police Department, 8 Cooper St, will have a drivethru drop-off in their parking lot.
– Fundraiser to benefit the Loudon Fire Department, Saturday, April 24 4-7pm. Station 1 (8 Cooper St). Get a heaping helping of spaghetti & meatballs, salad & garlic bread all cooked by your local Fire & EMT professionals. $12 for 1 or $20 for 2. (Our understanding is that this is a drive-thru the fire house event.)
– 3rd Annual Loudon Fire & Police Battle of the Badges Blood Drive – Thursday, April 29, 2021 2-7pm. Arthur Colby Safety Building. Please consider a double red cell donation. To save yourself time, 1. register online at https://www.redcrossblood.org/ and 2. on the day of the drive, use Rapid Pass.
– SOULFEST (Christian Music & Justice Festival) in Guilford, NH Aug. 5-7 (Thurs-Sat). https://www.thesoulfest.com/
Ongoing Events and Opportunities:
– (Virtual) Global Family 24-7 Prayer – join anytime. Visit https://globalfamily24-7prayer.org/prayer-room.html for details.
– (Virtual) Praying Your Children into Their Destinies – An online community. Learn and pray together for our children and grandchildren throughout the year. Join other mothers and grandmothers and be encouraged and pray more boldly!
Tuesday nights at 7pm and Thursday mornings at 9:30am.
You can join in on one or the other as your schedule allows. The same teaching will be offered on both calls each week so you can choose the option that works best for you. For more info email@example.com
– Capital City House of Prayer — Monday evenings at 6pm. Prayer for NH and America! Check the website (https://www.facebook.com/capitalcityhop/) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if it’s in-person or by Zoom on a given Monday.