The Sanctuary was built and dedicated in 1828. A more recent addition includes a kitchen, two bathrooms, and the Fellowship Hall.
Accessibility: A ramp walkway leads to the door between the Sanctuary (the left side of the building) and the Fellowship Hall (on the right), providing easy access to both without stairs.
Some pictures of the inside of the Sanctuary:
Some pictures of the inside of the Fellowship Hall: