For current announcements, instead visit the Announcements page.
Previous Events and Opportunities in 2019:
– 7 Prayers that Heal the Heart series. Choose Tues. 7pm or Wed. 10AM, Laconia. 6 week series begins January 8 & 9. Call 603-524-9609. http://www.standrebessette.org/abba-house-of-mercy.html
– Human Trafficking and the Kingdom of God Sat. Jan. 19 10am-noon at Central Congregational Church, 14 Crescent St, Derry. Phone: 603-434-4411. Presented by Sarah Terrell of Anchor Ministries (anchornb.com)
– SoulSafe Basic workshop, 8:30am – 2:30pm, Sat., February 9, at the Congregational Church of Candia. Training to help those in need of spiritual and emotional healing, presented by SoulSafe USA. Includes lunch. Register by Feb. 1. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/soulsafe-basic-workshop-tickets-52625236499
– If My People… New England Night of Prayer & Intercession at 5pm on Sun., Feb. 10. Manchester Vineyard, 750 Pine St., Manchester, NH. https://www.ifmypeoplene.org/
– Spiritual Mentoring course by Elizabeth Kidd, RN, Founder of Place of Promise, at Tewksbury Congregational Church, Tewksbury, MA. 7-Session Class from 6-8:30 PM on Monday nights (2/11/19, 2/25/19, 3/11/19, 3/25/19, 4/8/19, 4/22/19, and 4/29/19). email@example.com
– Facing Giants: Being a David in a Goliath Culture, 9am-4pm on Saturday, Feb. 23 at New Creation Healing Center, 80 Route 125, Kingston, NH 03848. Call (603) 642-6700 or visit http://www.newcreationhc.org/events.html for details.
– Collegiate Day of Prayer – Thursday, February 28. https://collegiatedayofprayer.org/
– UNBOUND Freedom in Christ Conference, March 22-23, 2019 in Nashua. https://www.heartofthefather.com/events/schedule/.
– Got Anxiety? Get help!, 9am-4pm on Saturday, March 23 at New Creation Healing Center, 80 Route 125, Kingston, NH 03848. Call (603) 642-6700 or visit http://www.newcreationhc.org/events.html for details.
– NECCF Annual Meeting April 27, 2019 in Middleboro, MA at Central Congregational Church. Hear from CCCC Conference Minister, Ron Hamilton, and together passionately reflect on our ministry in New England. http://neccfonline.org/events/
– Iron Sharpens Iron Men’s Conference May 4, Bedford, NH. Manchester Christian Church. https://ironsharpensiron.net/
– Ignite 2018 – featuring Judith MacNutt with worship leader Kelanie Gloecker, June 20-22, 2019, Burlington, VT. https://christianhealingmin.org/index.php/events/specials/ignite-conference
– CCCC Annual Gathering Tues. – Fri. July 9-12, 2019 at the University of St Thomas in St Paul, MN. http://www.ccccusa.com/ag/
– SOULFEST in Guilford, NH Aug. 1-3. http://thesoulfest.com/
– 40 Days of Love Sept. 25 – Nov 3. http://www.40daysoflove.net/
Previous Events and Opportunities in 2018:
– Priscilla Shirer Simulcast April 28, 9am-4:35pm at Grace Capital Church, Pembroke. For women – Biblical teaching, prayer, and worship. $20 includes lunch. Visit gccnh.com/events for details and to register.
– Spaghetti Dinner benefit for the Loudon Fire Department, Saturday, April 28th, 5-7pm, continuous seatings, $10 Adults; $6 Children under 10; $8 Seniors & Military.
– Refuah Shlema: A Wholistic Healing: A Healing Prayer Conference featuring Judith MacNutt and Mike Evans at Congregation Ruach Israel in Needham, MA from 6:30pm April 26 to 9pm April 28, 2018. Info and register at www.ruachisrael.com/event/refuah-shlema-healing-conference/ by April 25th.
– Praise and Worship Night, Sunday, April 29th at 7pm at Boscawen Congregational Church.
– The National Day of Prayer is Thursday, May 3. Attend the event in Concord at noon, or visit http://www.nationaldayofprayer.org/post_or_find_an_event to find another. Regardless of whether you can attend an event, please pray!
– Free to be Me workshop 9am-4pm on May 5. Understand personality type and how the wounded personality can be healed! Register by April 23rd. See brochure on the information table or visit http://newcreationhc.org/events.html.
– Blood Drive May 9, 2-7pm, Arthur Colby Safety Building.
– NECCF Annual Meeting May 19 in North Chelmsford, MA. Register here.
– Praise and Worship Night, Sunday, June 3rd at 7pm at Boscawen Congregational Church.
– CCAR Recovery Coach Academy June 4-8 (daytime) at Greater Tilton Area Family Resource Center. 5-day intensive training provides the skills you need to guide, mentor and support anyone who would like to enter into or sustain long-term recovery from an addiction to alcohol or other drugs. Call 603-286-4255 or visit https://www.facebook.com/events/1906713532884410/.
– Life After Trauma conference, Sat., June 9, 9am-4pm, Exeter Presbyterian Church (73 Winter Street, Exeter, NH). For more info visit https://claimspace.me/lifeaftertrauma , contact Pastor Steve Magee at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at (603) 772-7475. The conference is free, but there will be an offering to support the cost of the speakers & food.
– Soul Safe Basic Training, Sat. June 9, 8:30am-2:30pm at Vineyard Community Church, 13 E Broadway, Derry. This psychological & spiritual first aid course teaches the effects of extreme stress and provides tools for both victim and helper. Registration starts at 8:30, workshop at 9:00. $40 includes all training materials. Bring your own refreshments & lunch. Info Pastor Natalie Larson, email@example.com or 434-8583.
– Ignite 2018 – featuring Judith MacNutt & J. Lee Grady with worship leader Kelanie Gloecker, June 20-23, Burlington, VT. https://christianhealingmin.org/index.php/events/specials/ignite-conference
– July 19-22 Raceway Ministry. NASCAR is back in NH and Rise Again Outreach will be there to provide our community with God’s love and support. We drive golf carts, hold church services for the drivers and fans; we cook & prepare meals for our hard working volunteers, provide concierge services for attendees, and always have fun running the well-beloved Pinewood Derby for all the children (18 and under!). So if you have never been an RAO volunteer before, make this the year you roll up your sleeves and say, “I GET TO serve our Lord, today!”
– Praise and Worship Night, Sunday, July 22nd at 7pm at Boscawen Congregational Church. https://www.facebook.com/boscawencongregationalchurch/
– Calling all artists! Boscawen Congregational Church is hosting an art exhibit of Christian artists. The art (which does not need to be Christian-themed) will be on display through the month of August, with a reception Monday, August 20 during Boscawen Old Home Week. Spread the word and contact the Boscawen church as soon as possible if you’re interested.
– CCCC Annual Gathering Jul. 31 – Aug. 3 at Gordon College in Wenham, MA. Theme: developing a culture of peace. Early Reg by May 25th. http://www.ccccusa.com/ag/
– SOULFEST in Guilford, NH Aug. 2-4. http://thesoulfest.com/
– Praise and Worship Night, Friday, August 24th at 6:30pm, UNDER THE TENT, across the road from Boscawen Congregational Church. At Twiggs Gallery. https://www.facebook.com/boscawencongregationalchurch/
– 10 Days of Prayer Sept. 9-19 in various locations. Visit https://www.10days.net/ for details. And for Manchester, NH specifics, see www.facebook.com/10-Days-of-Prayer-Manchester-NH-1321802071265845/ for their full schedule.
– 40 Days of Love Sept. 9 – Oct 18. http://www.40daysoflove.net/
– Place of Promise is offering the 16-hour Spiritual Mentoring Course at Place of Promise in Lowell, beginning 4-8pm on Sunday, Sept. 9 and meeting at the same time each Sunday in September (the 16th, 23rd, and 30th). Visit their website for more information and contact them to reserve a spot; seating is limited.
– Primary Elections Sept. 11 in communities across NH.
– FREE Ice Cream Social Friday, Sept. 14th , 6-8pm at Loudon Elementary School Cafeteria, sponsored by the Loudon Lions Club. Public welcome! Donations gratefully accepted; proceeds benefit sight, hearing, and community programs.
– Spaghetti Dinner benefit for Loudon Communications Council, publisher of The Loudon Ledger, Saturday, Sept. 15th, 5-7pm, continuous seatings, $10 Adults; $6 Children under 10; $8 Seniors & Military. All-you-can-eat dinner includes salad, garlic bread, spaghetti, dessert, and beverage.
– Restore & Revive Sept. 20-23 in Northfield, MA. http://newenglandalliance.net/restore-revive.
– The Ministry of Christian Healing, Sept. 22 in Kingston, NH. Early registration by September 12. Introductory and Advanced tracks available. http://newcreationhc.org/events.html.
– Praise and Worship Night, Sunday, September 23rd at 7pm at Boscawen Congregational Church. https://www.facebook.com/boscawencongregationalchurch/
– Hope for Healing of Depression, Oct. 13 in Kingston, NH. Early registration by October 3. http://newcreationhc.org/events.html.
– The Loudon Fire Department’s Annual Harvest Supper is Saturday, October 13th, with seatings at 5pm, 6pm, & 7pm.
– Northeast Intentional Grandparenting Conference, Oct. 18-20 in Northfield, MA. https://grandparenting.co/
– Envision! A Selfcare/Retreat Day for Teens and Adults, Sat. Oct 20, 10am – 2pm at the Greater Tilton Area Family Resource Center. $30 includes all – activities to de-stress including building a vision board, creative pottery, and lunch. https://www.facebook.com/events/2118505225136874/.
– Finishing Life’s Journey Well Oct. 27 in Kingston, NH. http://newcreationhc.org/events.html.
– Faith Community Bible Church is hosting a special Operation Christmas Child event on Saturday, Nov. 3rd, 9:30am-12. See the invitation in the Fellowship Hall for details.
– NH Open Doors is Nov. 3rd & 4th. Explore local businesses, farms, and sites! Visit http://nhopendoors.com/ for details.
– Election Day is Tuesday, November 6. For why Christians should care, and all about voting in NH, visit https://www.nhcornerstone.org/honoring-god-2018/. It’s not too late – register at the polls if you haven’t yet.
– Community Potluck Supper, Saturday, Nov. 10 at 5:30pm at Charlie’s Barn, 29 South Village Road, Loudon, sponsored by the Loudon Center Freewill Baptist Church.
– CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© hosted by Greater Tilton Area Family Resource Center, 5 Saturdays – Nov. 10 to Dec. 8. https://www.facebook.com/events/886349181573562/.
– Praise and Worship Night Sunday, Nov. 25 at 7pm at Boscawen Congregational Church, 12 High St., Boscawen. https://www.facebook.com/boscawencongregationalchurch/
– Advent Lessons and Carols on Sunday, Dec. 2nd at 4pm at New Creation Healing Center, 80 Route 126, Kingston, NH.
– Christmas Celebration Tree Lighting Sun., Dec. 2. Loudon Historical Society at Charlies Barn. Vendors open 1-5pm; tree lighting & caroling at 4:30pm.
– Handbell Choir Concert on Saturday, Dec. 8 at 4pm at Loudon Center Freewill Baptist Church, 433 Clough Hill Rd, featuring the Bell Choir of the First Congregational Church of Pittsfield. A love offering will be collected. A coffee and desserts reception follows the concert.
Added to calendar:
– The 10th Annual Silent Auction Fundraiser to benefit Rise Again Outreach begins at 6:30pm on Saturday, May 12 at New Beginnings Church of the Nazarene, 33 Staniels Road, Loudon. More than 100 items for bid. All proceeds go to RAO’s mission of helping homeless and needy families in central New Hampshire. Contact Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-731-9423 for questions or to volunteer at the auction.